|Date ||Listed Price ||From 7/10 |
Advanced Ticket Booking (20% off)
10,000 tickets are limited edition, while supplies last.
|Holders of Taiwan Cooperative and Mega Bank credit cards enjoy 10% off for online booking ||Ticket with Souvenir Set
|Listed Price ||Advanced Booking ||A: Cap ||B: Cap+Pitch Repairer
|Other Discount Offers
- 40% discount (not applicable to Four-day Package, ID required):
Handicapped (incl. one caretaker)/senior citizen (65 and older)/ Students
- The Ticket + Souvenir package is sold at a 28% discount from the original price. Add an additional NT$300 for a souvenir cap or NT$500 for a souvenir cap + a pitch repairer.
- Groups of 30 to 99 people enjoy a discount of 28%(inc. Four-day Package), and groups of more than 100 people enjoy a discount of 40%( not applicable to Four-day Package). All group discounts will be sold from 7/10 to 10/10.
- Members of Sunrise Gold Club enjoy a discount of 40%.
Reservation for group tickets or Sunrise members, please call Sunrise Ticketing Office (03)4780099
- No combined offers will be accepted.
- Tickets and information will become available on 7-Eleven ibon and ibon ticketing information net http://ticket.7net.com.tw/ from July 10th.
- Holders of discount tickets for the handicapped, senior citizens, and students will be requested to present relevant ID upon entry. Ticket holders who fail to present proper identification will be asked to make up for the full fare on-site.
- Kids who are under 120cm can enter the venue for free with parents, but cannot enter the game zone, . They are only allowed to enter the interactive areas and food courts.
- The four-day ticket package will be issued in the form of “one stub”, please keep the ticket stub throughout the game. The ticket stub will be required for entrance to the game at all times. If the package is purchased with discount, a proper ID will be required for all four days.
- Please bring the ticket receipt to the on-site information desk to receive a free souvenir. Each ticket package is valid for one souvenir. Void if overdue. After completing the souvenir redemption, no exchanges will be allowed, and the souvenirs cannot be exchanged for cash or other goods.
- Only one ticketing booth will be set up at the entrance during the game. To save time, it is advised to purchase your ticket in advance through the 7-Eleven ibon or ibon ticketing net.
|Oct. 25th (Thu.) 2012
||Tournament Ticket NT$720 + HSR Ticket 25% off
|Oct. 26th (Fri.) 2012
||Tournament Ticket NT$720 + HSR Ticket 25% off
|Oct. 27th (Sat.) 2012
||Tournament Ticket NT$1440 + HSR Ticket 25% off
|Oct. 28th (Sun.) 2012
||Tournament Ticket NT$1800 + HSR Ticket 25% off
- The HSR Package Deal will only be available through 7-Eleven ibon from July 10th to October 27th, and the price will remain consistent throughout the period.
- For details regarding the HSR Package Deal, please log on to the 7-Eleven ibon ticketing net website at http://ticket.7net.com.tw/.
- The HSR Package Deal must include a HSR ticket (the departing or arriving destination must be the Taoyuan Station). The HSR or 2012 LPGA Taiwan Championship Ticket will not be sold separately.
- Each HSR Package Deal includes one tournament ticket and two HSR tickets. The HSR tickets are only valid for train rides two days before and two days after the game. The tickets will be issued based on the time marked and claimed with presentation of the “ticket claim stub”.
A ticketing booth will be set up at the public entrance on the days of the tournament. Tickets will be sold at the listed prices and holders of Cooperative Bank and Mega Bank credit cards enjoy a 10% discount.
People who purchase the tickets from 7-Eleven ibon and want to cancel their tickets for their personal reasons must mail all information including name, phone number, and a copy of the cover of the remitting bank to “Q-WARE SYSTEMS & SERVICES CORP.” 7 days before the tournament starts (must be postmarked by October 18th). The address is 9F., No.81, Zhouzi St., Neihu Dist., Taipei City 114, Taiwan (R.O.C.). 10% of the ticket price will be charged as the processing fee. The HSR Package cannot be canceled separately.
Ticket holders for the groups and Sunrise Club members wanting to cancel the tickets for personal reasons must mail all information including name, phone number, and a copy of the cover of the remitting bank to “LPGA Ticketing of Golf Association of R.O.C.” 7 days before the tournament starts (must be postmarked by October 18th). The address is 12F.-1, No. 125, Sec.2, Nanjing E. Rd., Zhongshan Dist., Taipei City 104, Taiwan (R.O.C.). 10% of the ticket price will be charged as the processing fee.
- The clubhouse will be closed to the general game spectators during the tournament days.
- The tournaments will tee off at 9:30am, and the spectators will be allowed into the site from 8:00am (please see the tournament schedule for the updated tee off time).
- Except for Four-day tickets, each ticket is valid only for the date specified and for one entry only.
- Holders of the One-day ticket who want to reenter the site on the date specified must get a stamp at the exit before leaving.
- To maintain order and ensure the quality of the games, pets and all substances deemed illegal by law are prohibited on the game site.
- Video-taping, photographing, eating, and smoking are prohibited on the game site. All mobile phones must set to silent mode. Please maintain proper golf course etiquette.
- Commercial, political, or religious activities, including disseminating any form of advertisements, is prohibited on the game site.
- To guard the interest of other spectators, the organizer reserves the right to escort any person whose conduct is deemed interfering to the game or other spectators out from the game site.
- The game organizer and the golf club administration will not be liable to any accidents or loss of personal properties during the tournament period time. Please assess your physical conditions before entering the game site.
- For safety, the Organizing Committee will set up the spectator zone at the first and tenth teeing ground and the 18th hole Green and reserve seats for elderly and people with disabilities.
- The parking lot in the club will not be open for public parking. Vehicle and traffic will be controlled during the tournament period. It is advised to take the public transportation and the tournament shuttle bus. Spectators wishing to drive to the course may park their car at the public parking lot and take the free tournament shuttle bus to the game site.
- In case the event is suspended due to unforeseeable circumstances, the organizer reserves the right to alter, suspend, or terminate the games without prior notice. Please check the website for update information. The organizer reserves the rights to final interpretation and change of the event content.